Influencer for Good
The Cook Center for Human Connection established the Influencer for Good Award to recognize those with influence who use their platforms to spread messages that contribute to the mental and emotional wellbeing of others, promote causes that lead to stronger families, or uplift vulnerable members of the community.
- Focuses their influence on strengthening and aiding educators, youth, and families
- uses their influence to uplift members of the community without a primary interest in profit
- Strives to connect communities, groups, or individuals in positive, new, or unique ways
- Promotes content that is not offensive or harmful to any vulnerable members of the community
The mission of the Cook Center for Human Connection is to bring together the best organizations, programs and products to prevent suicide, provide mental health support, and enhance human connections essential for people to thrive.
“We recognize that influence can be used in a variety of ways, and we want to honor those in our world who use their influence to build stronger human connections so that everyone can thrive. It’s our hope that this award will encourage those with influence to build up their communities and empower others, particularly those who are vulnerable.”
– Anne Brown, CEO and President of the Cook Center for Human Connection